אם ברצונכם לקבל פרטים מלאים על אחד הטיולים, נא לשלוח מייל. תודה.
If you request to receive the full details of any of the above tours, please contact us
Fax: 153-9-8822981 Tel: 09-8822981
Southern India with Alex Veit
13-26 January 2010
High Standard tour, including 3 domestic flight, mostly at Deluxe and First Class Hotels; half Board through out.
13 Jan, Wed: Depart by flight to Bombay.
14 Jan, Thu: Arrive at Mumbai 08:10. Connect with Jet Air flight to Chennai. Short city tour if time permits and overnight Chennai: Deluxe or similar (2 nights) .
15 Jan, Fri: City tour of Madras including Government Museum with the archaeological and Bronze section. Visit Kanchipuram: Devarajaswami Temple. Overnight Madras: Deluxe or similar.
16 Jan, Sat: Drive to Mahabalipuram see the: Arjuna's Penance, relief carvings, Krishna Mandapam and Shore Temples. Continue to Pondichery. Overnight: First Class or similar.
17 Jan, Sun: Drive to Gangakondacholapuram, visit the Temple (Built by Rajendra I), proceed to Darasuram, visit Airatesvara Temple (Chola period 12th century, built by Raja Raja II). Drive to Tanjore visit Brihideshvara Temple (Built by Raja Raja I in 1010). Overnight Tanjore: Tourist class or similar.
18 Jan, Mon: Drive to Madurai. Visit Meenakshi Temple. Evening: witness the Atari ceremony. Overnight Madurai: Deluxe or similar.
19 Jan, Tue:Drive to Periyar National Park and explore the area. Overnight near Periyar: First class or similar.
20-21 Jan, Wed-Thu: Drive to Kumarakom, located on the shores of Lake Vembaneh and part of the "Back Waters" of Kerala. Time to explore the “Back Waters” and enjoy the most peaceful place on earth.Overnight Kumarakom: To be announced: Deluxe Class or similar. (2 nights)
22 Jan, Fri: Drive to Cochin. Visit old Cochin including the Jewish quarter and synagogue. Evening attend Katakali Dance. Overnight Cochin: Deluxe or similar.
23 Jan, Sat: Transfer to airport for Jet Air domestic flight to Bangalore. Drive to Belur to visit the Chennnakeswara Temple and Helebid to visit the Hoyasaleswara Temple.
Continue to Chikmagular for over night: First Class or similar.
24 Jan, Sun: Visit Sravena Belagola, Jain Pilgrimage center see the naked statue of Bahubali (17 m). Arrive in Mysore visit Tipu Sultan Palace, Srirangapatnam Temple, Mysore Palace and more.
Overnight in Mysore: To be announced: a good Tourist Class, or similar.
25 Jan, Mon: Continue tour of Mysore: Drive to Bangalore for late afternoon Jet Air domestic flight to Mumbai. Connect with flight to Tel-Aviv:
26 Jan, Tue: Arrive at Ben Gurion Airport early morning.
Please note: The order of the daily program might change according to the domestic flights. Also you must note that changes might be made to the program, as travelling in India is not the same as travelling at home. The level of service is some what lower than we are used to and a lot of patience is called for.
Revised price as of 04.07.2008 : Price Per person in double room is all inclusive:
Group 20-26 pax : $$$$
Small group 16-19 pax supplement : $$$$
Single supplement: $$$$
- Airport and security tax: $$$$ - All tipping to Guides, drivers, & hotel staff: $ 50 - Visas to India $ $$$.
- Flights: International Flights Tel-Aviv-Bombay-Tel-Aviv, incl. 20 Kg baggage.
- 3 Domestic flights: Bombay/Bangalore, Bangalore/ Cochin, Chennai (Madras)/ Bombay incl 20 Kgs baggage.
- 11 nights at Hotels as per program above mostly Deluxe and First class where ever possible.
- 11 Breakfast and 11 Dinners. - Luxury coach transportation as per itinerary.
- Escort *Alex Veit.
- Guiding by specially chosen local Indian guides who guide in English.
- All entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary.
* Please note: Tour is planned to cater both Israeli and English speaking clientele. Tours are guided in English by specially chosen local guides - Alex does not translate what is said in to Hebrew. - How ever Alex will be bilingual, when it comes to his explanations which deal mainly with administrative aspects of the tour. .
For full details and conditions please contact the office.
For all correspondence, requests for full detailed programs including terms, cancellation policy, prices and registrations, please contact: also please look at: Terms & Conditions
This site is dedicated to Paula Doryon, who loved people, music and travelling around the world...
press here: Paula Doryon
טיול ל קישורים מומלצים
Copy right © Alex Veit Tours (Created by Alex Veit June 2004)
Number of visits since 1st June 2004:
Maintained and updated by Alex Veit : 22/11/2015