אם ברצונכם לקבל פרטים מלאים על אחד הטיולים, נא לשלוח מייל. תודה.
If you request to receive the full details of any of the above tours, please contact us
Fax: 153-9-8822981 Tel: 09-8822981
Grand Tour of China
From the Great Wall in the North to Yunan & unknown Guizhou in the South.
Explore Classical and Unknown China with Alex
5-26 April 2011 (Including Passover)
The tour is on a very high standard: Includes:
20 overnights, 18 dinners, 8 lunches, 6 domestic flights and many surprises!
Please note: . The order of the daily program might change according to the internal flights. Also you must note that changes might be made to the program, as traveling in Asia not the same as traveling at home. The level of service is some what lower than we are used to and a lot of patience is called for.
Prices Per person in double room is all-inclusive:
(20 nights-22 days) : for a group 18-24 pax : $5950 (estimated)
Single supplement: $1190 Group 14-17 pax additional cost of $300
- All tipping to guides, drivers, & hotel staff abroad: $110.
– Visa to China $40
- Flights to and from Tel-Aviv- China Please note: there might be a change in airlines and planned hours of departure and arrival of flights!
- Group tickets Estimated $1500 including Tax and Oil Surcharge .
- All international and domestic flights as mentioned in the program incl. 20 Kg baggage.
- All airport and security taxes as of: estimated - All hotels and similar standards as mentioned in the program.
- 19 Breakfasts and 18 Dinner daily, 8 light lunches and surprises.
- Air-conditioned coach transportation as per itinerary. - All entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Escort Alex Veit אלכס פייט , who will be *escorting the tour, [not guiding] in Hebrew and English.
- Guiding by specially chosen local guides who guide in English. * Please note: Tour is planned to cater both Israeli and English speaking clientele. Tours are guided in English, by specially chosen local guides - Alex does not translate what is said in to Hebrew. How ever Alex will be bilingual, when it comes to his explanations which deal mainly with administrative aspects of the tour.
For all correspondence, requests for full detailed programs including terms, cancellation policy, prices and registrations, please contact: also please look at: Terms & Conditions
For more info contact: Dorit or Alex Veit אלכס פייט –
Tel: 0-9-8822981 Fax: 050-8967618 Office hours: Sundays and Wednesdays: 09:00-13:00 (updated:July 25, 2010)
This site is dedicated to Paula Doryon, who loved people, music and travelling around the world...
press here: Paula Doryon
טיול ל קישורים מומלצים
Copy right © Alex Veit Tours (Created by Alex Veit June 2004)
Number of visits since 1st June 2004:
Maintained and updated by Alex Veit : 22/11/2015