אם ברצונכם לקבל פרטים מלאים על אחד הטיולים, נא לשלוח מייל. תודה.
If you request to receive the full details of any of the above tours, please contact us
Fax: 153-9-8822981 Tel: 09-8822981
Please refer to each full individual printed program for full terms and conditions sent to you upon request of full program.
This following partial list is based on the general conditions that apply to each tour.
Our Tours include:
- Flights with regular scheduled airlines or others if stated other wise.
- All accommodations and category of accommodation (or similar) as printed in each program.
- Bed and Breakfast. - Transportation as per program.
- Most of our programs include dinners at specially chosen restaurants or at hotels.
- All entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Escort Alex Veit , who will be *escorting the tour (not guiding) in Hebrew and English.
- Guiding by specially chosen local guide who will guide in English.
* Please note: Tour is planned to cater both Israeli and English speaking clientele. Tours are guided in English by specially chosen local guides - Alex does not translate what is said in to Hebrew. However, Alex will be bilingual, when it comes to his explanations which deal mainly with administrative aspects of the tour.
- Airport tax and Security tax levied by airlines at the time of publishing the program
- All tipping to local guides, drivers, hotel staff and restaurants.
- Visas will be issued by us according to the program and the price is included.
- Personal expenses such as: drinks, telephone calls, post, and laundry.
- New extra or increases in taxes not specified above, levied before departure of tour.
- Oil Surcharges levied by airlines.
- Lunches on route. - On few of our tours dinner is not included, and its stated in the program.
- Please note:
- Participants must hold passports that are valid for at least 6 months prior to departure date.
- Diplomats must have visa prior to departure. If you are a diplomat please prepare visa in advance in Israel via your Embassy.
- Changes in the tour routes may occur, due to un foreseen circumstances that warrant such changes.
- We can not be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage to body or property that can happen during the tour or as a result of it's cancellation or changes for what ever they might be, resulting for reasons beyond our control, including: injury, accident, theft, loss of documents, and will be borne by the participant to their sole responsibility.
- Travel-Health Insurance. We advice taking out a personal full comprehensive travel insurance.
For full cancellation policy please see printed program as they change from program to program.
- Cancellations made from the moment of departure and onwards: full cost of tour.
- We reserve the right to the cancel tour for any reasons that are not dependent on the company, and if the number of passengers does not warrant carrying out the tour, all at the company's discretion.
- Price change: Please see on the printed program the date of land and flight arrangements.
Registration and payments:
- Please fax registration form and photo copy of passport to 050-8967618
- Post photocopy of Passport with any extensions + passport photos + visa application form as requested in program to our office, and only when requested send us by registered mail passport .
- Payments as per printed program.
- Vaccinations and health warnings. For certain destinations especially Asia, please check with your local health authority, what types of vaccinations are required such as: against Malaria, Hepatitis B and A and any other requirements.
- Letter to the traveller with finale flight information, hotel telephone /fax numbers, weather, clothing and more will be sent later on and when applicable for group meeting will also take place.
This site is dedicated to Paula Doryon, who loved people, music and travelling around the world...
press here: Paula Doryon
טיול ל קישורים מומלצים
Copy right © Alex Veit Tours (Created by Alex Veit June 2004)
Number of visits since 1st June 2004:
Maintained and updated by Alex Veit : 22/11/2015